BID 39 visited the Wisconsin State Capitol on Friday, February 7th: We discussed economic development, funding structures and the need for funds to hit the ground in the Milwaukee Central City. The State’s Department of Administration is committed to equality and filling jobs at the state level. Forthcoming will be job fairs to tout the states resources and agencies that have needs for staff.
- Community Building – BID 39 supporting the Little Free Library System and neighborhood event for the children
- Entrepreneurs are valued on Center Street
- BID 39 at the Wisconsin State Capitol (Friday, February 7th – 2020)
- Happy New Year 2020- From BID 39 Board of Directors
- Shop Small on Center Street – November 30th