BID 39 visited the Wisconsin State Capitol on Friday, February 7th: We discussed economic development, funding structures and the need for funds to hit the ground in the Milwaukee Central City. The State’s Department of Administration is committed to equality and filling jobs at the state level. Forthcoming will be job fairs to tout the states resources and agencies that have needs for staff.
- Community within the Corridor – June 18, 2021 (2-5PM) Groundbreaking ceremony 32nd and Center Check it out
- BID 39 Board meeting Monday, June 21st at 5PM – Virtual
- BID 39 Property owner Letter dated May 5, 2021 Mailed
- Board Planning Meeting January 21st via Go to Meeting 5PM
- DCD Commissioner Crump in BID 39 District 9.9.2020 – 11AM – starting at 3817 West Center Street